1. Are you a girl?
Last I checked yep for sure.
2. What kind of games do you play?
I play any kind of game except sports games. If there's a game you would like me to play just message me on Jtv and I'll try it!
3. Why did you start streaming?
Well for one it looked fun! I also did it because I had just stopped completely my games. I would play them and then stop. What better way to make myself complete games than to have a group of people that will cheer me on.
4. Do you go to university?
Yes I do. I am studying to be a teacher. I won't tell you where though. :D
5. Where are you from?
Right now I am in Ontario, but I am going to be studying in the United States for a bit.
6. What games do you stream?
Anything except sports games. I never could get in to them. You will typically see me either playing newer games or older ones depending on what is out and how much money I have at my disposal.
7. What software do you use to broadcast? What settings do you use?
Currently I use x-split. It is a a screen capture driver for windows. It's very easy to setup and compared to most of the programs I tried provides great quality.
As far as my settings this is what I have currently:
8. What games have you beaten on the stream?
If you hit the info tab in my channel I list the ones that I have completed. :)
Any questions you think I should add feel free to send me a message!

No comments:
Post a Comment